- All leaders can be challenged. While we encourage you to recruit for your group, that does not mean you should actively campaign against or bully people who wish to make nonconforming group members. The characters should act IC, and can be treated as rebelling members IC. It is the fun sort of drama. Bringing your displeasure about the character OC and punishing the other player for it is just not cool.
- You are permitted to have two leader spots. Please remember, however, that all leaders are challengeable. Contact the Staff if you are interested.
- We already have a steep posting requirement, and a more stringent requirement is not placed on leaders. That said, you will be expected to be a model player in that regards.
- You may have one secondary/high ranking position. If you are unsure whether the position you want qualifies, contact the staff. Group leaders will have a say in who their seconds are, and where pertinent, will be consulted about other positions.
- For named positions that do not qualify as a top or second position, you may have as many as you want, provided you don't get greedy. Please contact the group leader is interested in a position.
- Mates are not leaders beyond the respect they would be given as the leader's mate, though if they are afforded de facto leader or second power, they will be counted as such.
- We ask that you review new applications for characters in your group for consistency with board lore, current characters, and potential roles in current species' plots. You will only have 48 hours to review and let the staff know your thoughts. This review is not obligatory, and it is not binding, i.e. you may not feel x, y or z in the application is accurate, but the staff may disagree.
- Keep a weather eye on the horizon! You are expected to welcome new members to your group both IC and OOC. While preferable that the new character meet their leader in thread, it can be agreed on OCC that it happened, and the details thereof. Threads with new group members should be given priority.
- Every month, we ask that you do a round-up of your group's members. Check to see that they're active, and how they are fitting in with the group, offer to thread or plot if necessary. Please let staff know if there are members that seem to be lagging.
- As a leader, you will be expected to run a group thread once every three months. This does not have to be a full moon thread. Take them to a diner, go bowling, just build that group dynamic!
- You will be required to write your group’s rules. Once your character has taken over the group of your choice, you will have one month to post your rules in the groups plot page.